Whether you are a student, a graduate or experienced, we would like to get in contact with you to see what career opportunities we may offer.
You can search a specific position at one of our office locations or you can submit a general application of interest in our talent database.
Requirements for CVs and applications:
- We only accept applications and CVs that have been submitted through our talent database
- The necessary certificates and references must be attached to your CV. Attachments must be in English or Norwegian.
Please note that there is a size limit of 1MB for each attachment.
Register your CV >
Once you submit your application, the following steps will be taken:
1. Your application is received by Statoil.
2. A letter/e-mail confirming receipt of application will immediately be sent to you. Please contact us if you do not hear from us within 24 hours.
3. On the closing date of the application, the recruitment team will handle your application.
4. If your application is of interest, you will be contacted for an interview. There may be several rounds of interviews before selection is completed.
5. If you are successful, you will receive a written offer from us.
6. Otherwise, you will receive a rejection letter. If so, you are welcome to apply for another vacancy in the future.