It is our people who enable us to meet our challenges and deliver on our promises in a dynamic and demanding environment. We are a team, and as a team we cooperate to achieve good results.
To be successful we need your skills and personal commitment, effective leadership, and a value-based performance culture.
We establish and grow a partnership between our company and the individual based on clear expectations and a mutual commitment on how we behave, deliver and develop.
What you should expect from our company and what the company expects from you
- Promote a stimulating working environment guided by our values and a commitment to your personal and professional development
- Provide a good match between your professional interests and goals, and challenging and meaningful job opportunities
- Build a high-performing environment, and give direct feedback on your performance
- Recognise and reward your performance based equally on what you deliver and how you behave
- Value diversity and provide equal opportunities.
- Live our values in all aspects of your work
- Recognise change is vital to our business. Commit to agreed objectives and strive to deliver beyond expectations
- Take initiative and continuously look for ways to improve performance
- Take responsibility for your learning and development, continuously build new skills and share your knowledge
- Respect and motivate each other, be a team player and create effective working relationships
- Be proactive in ensuring high-quality decision making. Once a decision is made, promote the decision, and focus your energy on execution.