The award can be awarded to individuals, groups or organizational units in Statoil, contractor companies or others who do work for Statoil.
The winner will be chosen on the basis of the following criteria:
- The initiative has contributed to improving Statoil’s result in one or more SSU fields
- The initiative expresses innovation, learning and engagement
- The initiative has helped to improve Statoil's reputation
- The initiative can be utilized by other parts of Statoil
- The initiative contributes to increased value creation for Statoil
The Award ceremony is held during the CEO’s Corporate Summit each year and a prize in the form of an art sculpture is awarded to the winner.
Following the ceremony, the winner team needs to organize a special workshop to transfer its experience and good learning to the rest of the organization and concerned units.