The Statoil art programme is pleased to invite you to the exhibition "Crossing Energy Frontiers".
One of the contributions to the exhibition. Growing stronger – Wind of change by Benjamin Bonnier, Statoil
Statoil people from all over the world were invited to share what our vision statement Crossing Energy Frontiers
means to them in their everyday work and life. We asked them to express this through photography.
More than 1,000 photographs from Statoil people across the world were submitted to the photo competition.
The submitted photographs were judged by an expert jury. The jury members were:
- Eivind Lentz (Jury chair), artist, Chairman of the board Fotogalleriet (the Photo Gallery) and Forbundet Frie Fotografer (The Society of Fine Art Photographers), Oslo, Norway
- Brett Rogers, director, The Photographer’s Gallery, London, UK
- Ingrid Nilsson, director, Preus Museum, Horten, Norway
- Gediminas Zilinskas, portrait and fashion photographer, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Silje Miljeteig, board member, Statoil film club, Stavanger, Norway
- Øyvind Hagen, Statoil photographer and photography editor, Stavanger, Norway
- Ole Gunnar Dokka, manager, Statoil brand management, Stavanger, Norway
The jury chose 50 finalists. Two winners were chosen through a public vote by Statoil employees and three winners were selected by the jury.
The five winners are:
- Benedicte Høyland Rabben
- Michal Jerzy Kolodziejczyk
- Yngve Selvåg
- Uldis Piekuss
- Ole Sigvardt Mortensen
Our five winners were honoured at an awards ceremony at Vækerø on 16 September 2010.
The exhibition has also been shown at our offices in:
London, Statoil, London, UK
Forus, Stavanger, Norway
Vækerø, Oslo, Norway
Curator: Arnt N Fredheim, Statoil art programme
Crossing Energy Frontiers, 2010
Statoil offices, Stavanger, Vækerø, London, Moscow, HoustonCatalogue >