Statoil has still not received confirmed information about the five missing Statoil employees.
In consultation with the families of those affected as well as the authorities, Statoil has concluded that it is appropriate to publish the names of those missing now.
The five are:
- Tore Bech – 58 years old, Bergen
- Hans M. Bjone – 55 years old, Brandbu
- Victor Sneberg – 56 years old, Sandnes
- Thomas Snekkevik – 35 years old, Austrheim/Bergen
- Alf Vik – 43 years old, Grimstad
Efforts to establish clarity through search and rescue continues unabated.
“We stand together at this difficult time and are now thinking of the families’ deep uncertainty and despair. We ask that everyone show them consideration in this difficult situation. We will do what we can to support them,” says CEO Helge Lund.