In Statoil, we recognise the great contributions that our suppliers make to the success of our company and the value they create for our partners and customers. To simplify interaction with us we have gathered key information, tools and links for you on this page. Jump to a section with the buttons below, or simply scroll down.
1. UNDERSTAND OUR PROCUREMENT PROCESS
2. WORKING WITH US
This page is intended to provide the information you need to understand our purchasing process and qualify to deliver products and services to us.
We identify potential suppliers through regular supplier market analysis, and various qualification systems as listed below. Our main sourcing method is competitive tendering.
If you are interested in becoming a supplier to Statoil, we recommend that you register your company information in the qualification systems listed below. Joining these databases does not guarantee that you will become a supplier to Statoil, however, you will provide Statoil’s buyers with information to help them determine whether your company is appropriate for consideration.
- Oil & Gas activities in Norway and Denmark and East Africa: Achilles Joint Qualification
- Generation and distribution of electricity in Norway, Sweden and Denmark: Sellihca Qualification -”Sellihca”
- Oil & Gas activities in UK and Netherlands: First Point Assessment Ltd
- Oil & Gas activities in USA and Canada (upstream, midstream, downstream): ISNetworld
- Oil & Gas activities in Brazil: Cadfor
- Generation and distribution of electricity, distribution grids for gas, heat, cooling, drinking water etc in UK: Utility Vendor Data Base
- Construction and building activities in Norway: StartBANK
All our suppliers must meet our minimum requirements, including safety, security, sustainability and public registration. For contracts involving high risk, the supplier’s management system will need to be qualified.
Suppliers for contracts valued at more than NOK 7 million are required to sign our Supplier Declaration, which establishes minimum standards for ethics, anti-corruption, health and safety, and commits our suppliers to respecting human rights and promoting these principles among their own sub-suppliers.
If you would like to contact Statoil directly, you may use our Supplier Contact Form.
Downloads and resources are available further down the page.